We feel so blessed to have such a beautiful place to offer our addiction treatment services. Take a tour of the facility, our rooms, our location and the beautiful scenery that changes with the four seasons.
Here is what you’ll notice as soon as you arrive:
– The stunning beauty of Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding forest.
– The quietness, the feeling of peace and solitude.
– The crisp mountain air — and the soft scent of pine.
Located just two hours outside of Los Angeles in the San Bernardino Mountains, our beautiful Lake Arrowhead location is the perfect balance of serenity and comfort – ideal for those looking to recover from addiction and reconnect with nature and a higher power.
Our Residential Treatment Facilities Include:
- An on-site professionally supervised drug and alcohol Detox House
- Multiple residential living houses with a total of 100 beds and comfortable living accommodations
- Multiple common rooms and outside areas equipped with all of the essentials for a safe and active stay
- Expansive mountain and water grounds, perfect for self-mediation and group activities
- An on-site sober living, Transitional House for those who need extended care
We have found that the Above It All mountain setting, overlooking the water, acts as inspiration for those who are suffering from daily stresses and addictions.
Learn More About Our Location
Lake Arrowhead, located in the San Bernardino Mountains of California, is known for its scenic mountain views and slower paced lifestyle. Although Above It All Treatment Facilities are on private grounds in the mountains, we often take advantage of the year-round activities the Lake Arrowhead community has to offer. Because involvement in your community is proven to be a great tool for sober living, we integrate group activities into our treatment process wherever possible. Read More »