At times, it can be challenging to stay motivated to stay the course on the journey of sobriety. These inspirational quotations may help you or a loved one to maintain a positive attitude on what will be a lifetime process:
1. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
2. The best way out is always through.- Robert Frost
3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
4. “Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.” – Bucky Sinister, Get Up: A 12-Step Guide to Recovery for Misfits, Freaks, and Weirdos
5. “I personally believe this: We have only today; yesterday’s gone and tomorrow is uncertain. That’s why they call it the present. And sobriety really is a gift… for those who are willing to receive it.” – Ace Frehley, No Regrets: A Rock’n Roll MemoirStruggling or need help to get back on track? Call (888) 997-4116!
6. “There is no better high than discovery.” – Edward O. Wilson
7. “Be grateful. These feelings, no matter how painful, are part of living. Today, we are alive—not anesthetized, not sedated, not passed out. Take control of your feelings and through action you can change. Today, as every day of sober living, we have a choice.” – Ann D. Clark, Women & Recovery: Sex, Sobriety & Stepping Up: Practical Suggestions for Quality Living in Recovery
8. “When I focus on what’s good today, I have a good day. When I focus on what’s bad, I have a bad day. If I focus on the problem, the problem increases. If I focus on the answer, the answer increases. “-Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
9. “Change your behaviors and your feelings will follow.” – Susan McManhon
10. “Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals.” –Henry Ford
Support is an Essential Part of Recovery
You CAN recover. We CAN help. Call (888) 997-4116!
Have you struggled with drugs like opiates, cocaine, meth, or other substances? Maybe staying away from alcohol is a battle for you. You’re not alone! If you’re having a hard time staying clean and sober, that doesn’t mean that your recovery is over. If you’ve stumbled and need to get back on track, we really want to help you. Reach out to us a non-judgemental, motivating member of our team will contact you to help get you back on the road to the life you want and deserve.
Call us at (877) 574-0177 or submit this quick form.